Thursday, September 10, 2009

stupid people

so recently, i got married. some people thought it was a bad move, like my so called friends. which im not saying that i give a shit but seriously, it is not their right to tell me i am stupid. i would like to know how i am so stupid for marrying the man i love. it doesn't make any sense to me. my wedding day was the happiest day of my life. now, im not being conceited but i think that those people are a little jealous of the life i have and the things i have in it. they shouldn't be jealous of me because every person is different and unique in their own way. but why should i be ridiculed for that uniqueness that i was born with. it is my God given right to do as i please. i just dont understand what the deal is with that. ya know? i wish certain people would just let go of my life and try to just be happy with theirs. i also recently lost something very dear to my heart. my pug, baron. we left our back fence open, BY ACCIDENT and he got away. now i know someone had to snatch him up because he wasn't out of the fence that long. we searched high and low for that little booger but its been a week and still no sign of our pug-nosed little boy. i hate that people would steal a dog. i know he was probably wandering around for a minute. but we noticed within 5 minutes. and he was wearing his collar. why cant i just have my little man back? i miss him. come home baron!! we love you!! (like he can read this)

No comments:

Post a Comment