Thursday, September 10, 2009

my life

life is always so....whats the word im looking for? just crazy. i am always looking for new and exciting things to happen. i feel if something is not going on 24/7, it should be and then i question why isn't something going on? my life is not like those in the movies nor is it like on the reality tv. i wish there was a book of my life. that would be trippy. then when ur like 80 or 90 you can read that book and it will take you back. that would be really cool i think. i wish i would have thought of that sooner. i wonder how others would react to my book. what would i call it? my life? no, too cliche. my time here on earth? still not right. something about who i am as a person. it should represent who i am and what i am all about. i dont know what it would be called. im just thinking aloud. i wish there were more people who understood me though. thats for sure. i want them to know how i feel cuz sometimes it feels like nobody gives a damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment