Monday, October 5, 2009

happy happy happy

i just wanted to say that i love my husband. i really do believe there is someone out there for everyone and i know that i have found mine. he is truly the most amazing man i have ever met. without him, i dont know what i would do honestly. i can't live without him for one day. he fills my heart with so much joy and every day is something new with him. he keeps a smile on my face even when i didn't think that smile could happen. he is more than my husband. he is my best friend and soul mate. and i am so glad that i met him. he is my world, my everything, my life, my future. just everything. and i know that this is what life is all about. it doesnt matter where you work or how much money you make....all that matters is that you are living ur life in the best way possible and having someone to share that life with. i love u baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment